When entrepreneurs make plans to start a business, having enough capital on hand to run the business is a significant first step. In addition to finding customers, ambitious business owners need to plan for everything, from filing taxes to paying liability insurance to creating a Web site. Many business owners don’t know all of the ins-and-outs of the “business of starting a business,” so it’s common for available credit and capital to be used up at a more rapid pace than planned.
And as an additional burden, banks are much more conservative with loans than they used to be, which makes every dollar count. Even though entrepreneurs might have been good payers on credit card bills for years, they find that requests to extend their credit limits even a modest amount can require two years of audited financial statements. This often creates daunting capital burdens on small businesses owners.
Fortunately, UpgradeUSA has developed a leasing program for computers that makes sense for many small businesses across the country. We help small businesses better afford the technology they need, by helping them spread out payments over a series of months, instead of having to pay for it all up front.
Here are some benefits to consider with the UpgradeUSA small business computer leasing program:
- Eliminate large capital expenses (capex), with predictable monthly payments as operating expenses (opex) for the latest technology. This can free up capital for other important things.
- No unreasonable balloon payment at the end. After the lease period ends, the length of which depends on the program you choose, the computers are yours to keep.
- Early payoff option. Unlike other lease programs, UpgradeUSA does not lock you into paying the entire amount of the lease. We offer a fantastic and fair early payoff option - so when your customers pour in and you are making a ton of profits, you can simply pay off the account, and the payoff amount gets lower every month. It's a smart way to help you better manage expenses and forecast expenses - and upside revenue opportunities. We provide every customer a copy of their payoff chart.
- Our business program helps small businesses build credit. We report to D&B in the business name, which is critical for building credit long-term, and for getting vendor terms, financing, and business credit cards.
- We offer hundreds of thousands of high-quality technology products, from a variety of vendors. Most of the technology we carry is new or factory-refurbished. We have relationships with every major technology distributor - and some minor ones! - to help you find the best product for your business. A handful of the computers we offer are listed here.
- Our small business program provides even more choices for small businesses. It provides leases of 24 months - which means much lower monthly payments per computer for a business. We can special order just about any technology product (from desktops to storage arrays, from VOIP telephony to IT security products) through our small business program.
- Our relationships with Dell and Lenovo, as well as some of the world's largest technology distributors, allow us to get just about any product that these companies offer - at reasonable monthly payments for your business.
- If your company would like a special order, we may be able to accommodate that – just contact us.
Many small business owners have hopes and dreams for their company to grow into the next Google, Yahoo, or Apple, and some of the best new business ideas haven’t been brought to market yet. The bottom line is that having capital matters in a small business; don't let your financial partner be an anchor that ties down your small business. Let UpgradeUSA help you free up some capital so you can afford to make those dreams come true!
The best of the best.
Whether you're looking to stream movies, store family photos, run a business, or just surf the Internet, we have a selection that you're going to love. We're constantly on the lookout for the best technology to bring our customers!
CHOOSE ONE TODAY