Information Collection and Use
In the event that you provide us with any personal information, we store the information with security in compliance with the industry standard. We may collect any of the following information:
- home address
- telephone numbers
- email address
- drivers’ license number
- social security number for credit check
- method of payment
- contact information for your references that you supply us
These pieces of information can be obtained when you:
- contact us via our contact us page
- sign up for emails
- use any social media platform such as Facebook or Twitter
- purchase any product from us
- apply for a lease
- lease a product
We will only use your personal information for business purposes including:
- using email and social media pages for marketing
- using financial and personal information in order to make and process a transaction
- using personal information to report your payment history to credit bureaus
- providing any information in compliance with the law
When you lease computers from us, the computer may be equipped with automatic shut-off software. This is to ensure that our customers make timely lease renewal payments. It is our policy not to use any software or software feature that violates your privacy.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not sell or provide any of your information to third parties for commercial purposes.
We may share information with
- Third parties if required by law.
- Credit bureaus as permitted by law to report your payment history
- Third party business partners such as delivery, collections, and customer support
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We will also collect non-personal information which is data that does not necessitate direct contact with the specific individual. This information will allow us to improve our products, services, and marketing strategies. Such information may include zip and area code, age, gender, job, and interests. We can collect, use, and disclose any of this information for any purpose. If this information is included with personal information, then the combined data will be considered personal information.
Automatic Data Collection and Cookies
Our Website has certain features that automatically collect certain data that help us maintain the quality of our Website. This information includes IP address, web browser, domain names, access times, and referring Websites.
Most Web browsers have an option to turn cookies off and another feature to clear all cookies. If you turn cookies off, then you will not be provided with the same benefits that a cookie will give you.
Retention and Storage
We will retain your information for as long as necessary. If you no longer wish us to hold your information, refer to the Contact Us page of our Website.
Third Party Websites
“Phishing” is a scam via email designed to steal personal data. If you receive an email that looks as if it is asking for any personal information from us, please refer to the Contact Us page of the Website and notify us immediately.
Our products and services are directed to people above the age of 18. We will not collect information for people under this age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any information, and instead notify your parent or guardian if you are interested in our services.
This policy is current as of November 10, 2012. UpgradeUSA reserves the right to change the policy in accordance to changes in privacy laws and principles.
New Laptop Next Week
Fast Shipping To Make Your Day.
We provide fast shipping on everything in our store, and the sooner you act, the sooner we can ship to you! Quantities are limited, so if you see something you really like, you'll want to act fast! ACT FAST!
The best of the best.
Whether you're looking to stream movies, store family photos, run a business, or just surf the Internet, we have a selection that you're going to love. We're constantly on the lookout for the best technology to bring our customers!
CHOOSE ONE TODAY